Steam heating industrial mixer tanks
Industrial mixer tanks are ideal for mixing liquids because they are designed to hold large volumes of liquids and can quickly move around. They are also equipped with various attachments that can be used to mix the liquids more effectively.
Ace independently designs and develops Steam heating industrial mixer tanks. It is ideal for constructing liquid detergent products, such as detergent, shampoo, shower gel, and hand sanitizer. It combines the AES dissolving, stirring, homogenizing, heating, chilling, pumping, and discharging operations.
- All-around wall scraping and stirring, utilizing frequency conversion speed control, enables the production of high-quality goods with varying procedures based on client specifications.
- Diversified high-speed homogenizer, powerful mixing of solid and liquid raw materials enables rapid dissolution of insoluble materials such as AES/AESA/LSA in liquid washing production, conserving energy and drastically reducing the production cycle.
- The pot body is welded with three layers of stainless steel, and the tank body and pipes are polished to a mirror finish, which satisfies GMP specifications.
- The tank body may heat or cool the substance based on the requirements of the process.
Three-layer stainless steel tank, upper cover, Upper wall scraping agitation (one-way/two-way), Lower head structure, the bottom inner/outer circulation homogenizer, jacket that may be heated (electricity/steam), and thermal insulation layer.
Industrial mixing tanks Features:
- The mixing tank is entirely constructed of stainless steel, and its inner wall comprises premium-grade 316L stainless steel (the part in contact with the material). The tank and pipe are mirror-polished, complying with GMP standards and criteria.
- The apparatus consists of an electronic control cabinet and a primary pot made of stainless steel. The entire equipment has a small footprint and is simple to use.
- The heating and cooling pots may be configured independently based on specific requirements. According to process needs, the materials might be heated or chilled. The heating method may consist of either steam heating or electric heating.
- There are a variety of robust agitator blades with excellent mixing power. It may be used to manufacture a variety of goods.
- The motor is fitted with a sophisticated frequency converter that can alter the stirring speed to meet production needs.
- You may use an AES dissolves to expedite the dissolving and emulsification of materials. It will help you save time and effort.
- The electric control cabinet, made of stainless steel, can keep a close eye on how it works and show information like temperature and speed of stirring, among other things.
- It may be fitted with a vacuum pump for vacuum bubble extraction (optional).
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?