mixing tank with stirrer
A stainless steel mixing tank is a machine container used to combine different materials. These are useful in a variety of manufacturing processes. They are made of stainless steel and come in a variety of designs.
Mixing tank with stirrer is mixer processing equipment involves a minimal initial investment, can be run rapidly, and delivers great profits.
Structure of the Equipment:
The mixing tank is mainly made up of the tank body, lid, agitator, feet, transmission device, and shaft seal device.
Depending on the needs of a particular application, the tank body, lid, agitator, and shaft seal can be made from carbon steel, stainless steel, or other materials.
A flange seal or welding may be used to join the tank body and lid. They may also have holes for feeding, discharging, observing, monitoring temperature, manometry, steam fractionation, and safety venting.
On top of the lid are transmission devices (a motor or a reducer), and the stirring shaft runs the agitator inside the tank.
The shaft sealing device can use a mechanical seal, a packing seal, or a labyrinth seal, depending on what the customer wants.
mixing tank with stirrer Features
- The tank liner and parts that come into contact with the material are stainless steel 304/316L. Stainless steel 304 is also used to make the rest of the tank’s body.
- The inside and outside are mirror-polished (roughness Ra0.4um), making them clean and pretty.
- You are mixing at a constant or variable speed to meet the needs of different loads and process parameters for agitation (frequency control, online real-time display of stirring speed, output frequency, output current, etc.).
- The agitator shaft seal is a safe mechanical seal that doesn’t leak and can stand up to wear and pressure.
- It has special equipment that keeps the reducer from contaminating the material inside the tank if there is an oil leak. It is very safe and reliable.
- The clamp can be used on ports, is smooth, easy to clean, and easy to put together and take apart.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?