Magnetic mixing tank
A magnetic mixing tank can be a great addition to any business that mixes fluids or substances. Magnetic mixing tanks can provide many advantages over traditional ones, including improved mixing, less need for cleaning, and reduced energy consumption. Magnetic mixing tanks can provide many advantages over traditional mixing tanks for businesses that mix fluids or substances.
Magnetic mixing tank has characteristics of no leakage, fully sealed, corrosion resistance, and energy saving. Because of its non-contact transmission torque, a static seal to replace a dynamic seal solves the leakage problem that other shaft seals cannot overcome. Since all materials and the stirring components operate in a sterile and sanitary state, the magnetic stirring tank is an ideal replacement for processing machines in pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, cosmetics, and bioengineering industries. It is a sterile liquid mixing tank with a stirring device installed at the bottom or sideways if necessary, enabling CIP and SIP.
- Welding die static sealing of sleeve to replace dynamic mechanical seal completely solves the problem of dynamic mechanical seal
There is no leakage, no external pollution, safety and simple structure, easy disassembly, easy to clean, and no dead corner.
- Even though there is little material left to process, the stirring device at the bottom still works well. The mixing blade design is
- A suitable mixing speed of 20 r/min to 400 r/min can adapt to different material mixes.
- A frequency converter changes the speed of stirring to fit the needs of the different stirring processes.
- Volume 50L-20000L, and other specifications, according to the actual needs of customers.
Optional tank configuration
A magnetic agitator mixing tank can be configured with an aseptic air filter. Thermometer (digital display or dial type), PH meter, pressure, gauge, steam sterilization hole, sight glasses, sanitary manhole, liquid inlet/outlet, CIP cleaning ball, liquid meter, and liquid Level control systems (bearing module, non-contact ultrasonic, static pressure transmitting device, and so on) can also be configured per customers’ requirements.
Can be used as a storage tank or mixing tank. Temporary Storage Tank, mixing tank, etc., Used in liquid materials mixing and storage Such as food, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biological engineering, and semiconductor electronics.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?