Large 1500L copper moonshine still
It's a 1500l copper moonshine still we built for one of our customers that can be used to make vodka, whiskey, brandy, rum, and other spirits. It is heated by steam, although other heating techniques are also possible.
The sizes and heating techniques may be tailored to the demands of the client.
This copper moonshine still consists of a red copper-and-glass pot, a glass and copper column, a dephlegmator and condenser, and electricity as the primary heat source. Our distiller is designed to meet and exceed the requirements of new distilleries or to serve as an advanced test still for established distilleries producing whiskey, gin, fruit brandy, rum, and wine spirits. There is also the option of producing vodka with an additional vodka column.
- Any size is possible.
- Personalized service
- Technical and drafting assistance
- Swirl, satin, or mirror treatments are all options.
- There are CIP pumps and accessories available.
- Beautiful appearance and a high degree of cleanliness.
- One machine, two functions. Gin, whiskey, rum, brandy, tequila, and other spirits can be brewed in a single distillation operation, and the secondary distillation alcohol content can reach 95% after the methanol is removed.
- The equipment is made of stainless steel and copper and has a beautiful appearance and a high level of hygiene.
Specifications of the Equipment
Material: 304 stainless steel / T2 red copper
1. A single layer
2. with simply the heating jacket;
3. Featuring PU insulation and a heating jacket
A thermometer, thermoses, pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, inlet, exit, breath valve, reflux hole, glass manhole, CIP ball, and other accessories are available.
Material: 304 stainless steel, union connection, simple installation
Voltage: 208V/ 220V/ 240V/ 380V/415V/ 460V, etc. (can offer voltage on request,
Vapor Chamber / Gooseneck
Stainless steel and red copper are the materials used.
Have a variety of shapes to choose from.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?