kombucha fermenting equipment
We have kombucha fermenters of all sizes, from the small ones perfect for home use to the huge ones that can brew enough for kegging and serving on tap.
Kombucha brewing equipment includes the kombucha brewing skid, fermentation tank, and mixing tank.
The following are the essential specifications:
- Normally, the kettle is heated using electricity. However, if the kettle size exceeds 10 bbl, we recommend using steam heating in the boiler.
- The hot water tank is optional and can prepare hot water ahead of time.
- Before being moved to the fermentation tank, the sugar is mixed in the sugar mixing tank.
- The platform is designed to prevent water leaks and skidding.
- The plate exchanger is used to quickly cool hot tea to room temperature; some brewers use hop guns to recycle tea.
- The semi-automatic control system, the automatic temperature control system for the kettle, the pump VFD function, the anti-dry protection for heating, the low-level Arm, and the automatic water supply and measurement as options are all appropriate.
|Boil Kettle + Mixing Tank
|Hot Water Tank (Water storage Tank)
|Motor equip with Agitator inside
|Top Manway (Glass pressure type)
|Platform with stairs and guardrails
- 304 stainless steel plate as a whole, and our stainless steel plate manufacturer is the best in China
- The cooling efficiency of the Maitreya plate jacket is greatly improved.
- Two-stage cooling mode
- The insulation layer material is high-grade
- polyurethane with a thickness of 80 mm
- Polishing accuracy up to Ra0.4μ m
- Strict tank pressure test
- Energy conservation and pollution emissions
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?