Copper Pot Stills For Sale
The use of this apparatus enables the production of distilled spirits such as gin, whiskey, brandy, vodka, rum, and other similar beverages. After distillation, the alcohol percentage is between 70 and 20%.
- It is simple to operate and use. It is simple to clean. It takes up a small amount of space.
- A high level of security, productivity, a long service life, low energy consumption, high quality, and a reasonable price.
- Provide personalized services in addition to technical and drawing assistance.
- Is it possible to heat something directly with fire, steam, or electric current directly and indirectly?
- This rule should be applied to spirits such as whiskey, gin, tequila, rum, bourbon, etc.
- A powerful CIP spraying ball that can clean in all directions.
- Gearbox made in Italy that meets the NEMA standard for the North American market.
- A CE, UL, and CSA-approved explosion-proof motor
The following safeguards are included with every Ace system by default:
- An explosion-proof mixing motor that meets your local power department’s UL, CSA, and ATEX compliance certification requirements.
- An explosion-proof light powered by 24V/DC
- Electrical controls by Class 1, Division 1 directives.
- An emergency shutdown and alarm system for unusually high cooling water levels
- A spirit safe that is completely sealed and locked
- All the equipment is made and designed to meet the standards set by ASME BPVC VIII.
|Boiler walls||3 walls SS304 with jacket and insulation wall|
|Boiler thickness||3 mm|
|Dephlegmator material||outside SS304, inside copper cooling pipes|
|Condenser material||outside SS304, inside copper cooling pipes|
|heating method||electric heating/steam heating|
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?