4 vessel brewing system
4 vessel brewing system is a great way to start brewing beer. This type of system allows you to brew larger batches of beer, while still having the ability to control the entire process. With a 4 vessel system, you have a mash tun, lauter tun, kettle, and hot liquor tank.
Ace’s four-vessel brewhouse is the most modern brewery production system. It can make beer for huge craft breweries. A basic four-vessel brewhouse has a single mash tun and a single lauter tun. Of course, it has its brew kettle and whirlpool tank. Ace’s automated system manufactures beer in the four-vessel brewhouse. Because it meets the brewing efficiency standards of craft beer manufacturers. As a result, it is an appropriate choice for artisan breweries.
4-Vessel Brewhouses are cutting-edge production brewhouse systems that bring production brewery quality, efficiency, yield, and diversity to some of today’s largest and finest craft breweries.
Ace’s four-vessel brewhouse comes with a number of alternative components. These components can boost brewing efficiency and help to complete the brewing process. We can provide four-vessel brewing equipment with a capacity of 1 bbl to 80 bbl.
4 Vessel Brewhouse Advantages
- The Mash tank has a fixed level gauge for easy viewing. All lauter tuns feature milled sieve plates for enhanced filtration accuracy and efficiency.
- The exterior of the lauter tun is fitted with a dustpan, which helps clean the grains. Customers can discharge directly since the drain exit is separate from the discharge outlet.
- The mash system, according to the customer’s brewing procedure, can meet the feeding in the boiling kettle and the feeding in the lauter tun.
- Our mash system is capable of both natural and pumped filtration. A frequency converter on the lauter tun stirring motor allows for step-less speed regulation. The rake motor can also be built to lift the rake up and down.
- Depending on what the customer wants, the kettle can come with either an internal or external exhaust system to get rid of too much water vapor in the mashing area.
- We have a special inline hop filter to clean the wort before it goes through fermentation.
- The pump motor is of the American brand ABB or JLEM, with a long service life and low noise.
- In the mash tun, a grist hydra tor is used to moisten homogeneous malt.
- The brewhouse pipe design includes a cold and hot water mixing device.
- Use a thermometer and a flow meter to mix hot and cold water evenly before mashing.
- The bottom of the lauter tun has a wort collection loop and an under-the-flush device.
Installing a wort balance tank to ensure wort clarity and to protect the sieve plate
- On top of the tank, a sparge arm and a double CIP cleaning loop are installed.
- Milling sieve plate with a 0.7 mm wedge-shaped gap and 4 mm thickness that can be removed and cleaned, and a supported and fastened bottom.
- The HLT was constructed with a return port, a CIP cleaning port, and a water inlet to enable hot water recovery and utilization between the heat exchangers.
The working platform is designed to be watertight and non-slip.
- Full glass manways are always used in brewhouse man ways.
4 Vessel Brewhouse Standard Configuration
- There are four vessel systems to choose from.
- All piping is TRC fitted, including every elbow, tee, and curve in the system; this allows for a completely sanitary system.
- Stainless steel 304 or 316
- All pumps and motors in the brewhouse are made of 100% stainless steel.
- Rake System has both non-lifting and hydraulic lifting options.
- There are floor, vessel, and ceiling-mounted grist cases available.
- Flat or conical bottom lauter tun.
Specifications for a 4-Vessel Brew house
- 1-80BBL effective volume
- Size: Can be customized based on capacity.
- SUS304/SUS316/red Copper material
- Heating methods include electric, steam, and direct fire.
- PLC Simens or PID Schneider/ABB brand control system
- Heating area: Customized based on capacity
- Power: 15-70 Kw, depending on size
- Voltage: 3 phase/380(220, 415,480…) volts/50(60) hertz; single phase/220(110, 240…) volts/50(60) hertz
- Brewing batches: 6-12 brews each week
- Work pressure: 0.4MPa in the inner jacket
- 0.5Mpa cooling jacket
- Inner jacket design pressure: 0.2MPa
- 0.3Mpa cooling jacket
- Brew master number: 1
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?