1BBL Bright Tank
The 1bbl bright tank is a container for maturing and storing 1bbl beer. There is no need to separate the beer into kegs or bottles for further maturation. ace's bright tank can be used as a Brite beer tank or as a serving tank. With many built-in carbonation stones and pressure gauges, the 1bbl bright tank can also be used to carbonate beer. We can also provide you with a digital thermometer so you can check the temperature of the beer in the tank at any time.
1BBL Bright Tank Specifications
1BBL Effective volume
1.25BBL Total volume
SUS304/SUS316 stainless steel Size: 620*1200 mm
PLC Siemens or PID Schneider/ABB brand control system
0.4m2 Polishing/drawing/mirror surface/passivation with pickling
Working pressure: inner jacket 0.2MPa, 0.3 cooling jacket MPa
Test pressure: inner jacket 0.4MPa, cooling jacket 0.5MPa
1 HL = 100 liters; 1 gallon = 3.8544 liters; 1 barrel (BBL) = 117 liters
Standard 1BBL light tank configuration
Food grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
Cooling jacket is double walled and pitted
Passivated inner surface, 2B finish
Triple-clamp sanitary sampling valve
Temperature holding bottle PT100 with sensor and 360° coverage CIP manhole spray ball
No shading / high pressure
Ice water inlet/outlet threads
Pressure reducing valve with pressure gauge
Lifting rod tank top edge
Adjustable bolts on the heavy-duty legs On the
Top of tank with a safety valve.
Liquid level indicator
Advantages of the 1BBL Bright Tank
- The fermentation tank has lifting lugs for easy lifting of the equipment into place.
- The use of rotating elbows and racking teams to transport beer is both convenient and flexible.
- For more precise machining accuracy, oval shields are added to the joints of the legs, lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe, and lower cone outer package.
- All tanks have adjustment bolts to ensure proper alignment and leveling.
- The fixture is installed at the connection of the spout and tank bottom, which can be rotated at will to facilitate customer operation.
- Bright tank bottoms are made from finished products to ensure a beautiful, strong and durable tank.
- All Bright tanks have carbon stones for CO2.
- It uses easy-to-clean shadowless manholes. The top manhole can be designed to suit the customer’s fermentation process and beer brewing.
- The volume of the top head is not included in the total volume of the top space.
- The cone is designed with cooling jacket at the top and bottom with sufficient cooling area.
- With safety device and positive and negative pressure opening function.
- The 60 degree cone angle is ideal for yeast excretion.
- The fermentation tank is equipped with a special ladder for easy access.
- Two types of cooling tanks are available: exchange type and copper tube cooling tanks.
- Various cooling solutions designed according to country and brewing characteristics.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?