100 gallon still
Introducing the 100 Gallon Still: the perfect tool for crafting your own spirits, liqueurs, and other distilled beverages. This high-quality still is easy to use, efficient, and reliable, making it an ideal choice for any hobbyist or professional distiller.
One of our 100 gallon still, jacketed, steam-heated Pro Series whiskey stills is pictured. This is still included in our 8-pack “four-plate bubble plate column.”
In a single run, This column will produce up to 150 proof in one run. Turning off the Dephlegmator (pre-condenser) and opening the whiskey column plate drain valves allows them to run in a pot still mode. Any individual plate drain valve or combination of plate drain valves can be run closed or open to achieve different proofs and flavor profiles.
This still is perfect for producing whiskey, bourbon, moonshine, and brandy. In addition, the 4 Plate Copper Whiskey Column has higher proofs and smoother spirits than the Pro Series Pot Still.
This 100-gallon tank still comes standard with the following features:
- 100 Gallon Capacity 304SS Stainless Steel Boiler
- 120 gallons of actual capacity
- Agitator with Variable Speed: 0 to 45 RPM
- 12 “Clamping for Manways
- 4 “The Sight Glass of Manway
- The inner boiler has a pressure relief valve that operates at 5 PSI.
- A 5 PSI vacuum relief valve is installed in the internal boiler.
- A 15 PSI ASME pressure relief valve is located on the jacket.
- 15 PSI Steam Jacket
- 4″ Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve Drain
- Whiskey Column, 8″ Diameter with 4 Bubble Plates
- 8″ Diameter Tube and Shell Dephlegmator
- 4″ Sight Glasses Column
- Four CIP spray balls are in the column (one above each plate).
- 4 Valves for Drain Plates
- 4″ Place the thermometer above the Dephlegmator in the Whiskey Column.
There are two CIP spray balls in the boiler.
- 4″ Insert a thermometer ranging from 0 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit into the column.”
- 3 “On the inner boiler, place a 0 °F to 250 °F thermometers.
- 8″x36″ Tube and Shell Condenser
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?