100 gallon fermentation tank
The fermentation tank is austenite stainless steel, and the cooling jacket is shaped like a honeycomb. Jackets on the tank body and the cone bottom can significantly boost the cooling rate. Different jacket heat exchange proportions can be set based on the customer's process requirements; the bottom is a small cone bottom of 60°, which is designed for fermentation and improvement of beer and yeast reproduction; PU insulation is used for insulation, which can work outdoors and save plant costs. The outside is made of stainless steel that has been welded together. It has a manhole, a CIP system, a thermometer interface, a sample port, and other parts.
For many home brewers, a 100 gallon fermentation tank is an appropriate size. It’s large enough to brew batches of 10-15 gallons while remaining compact enough to fit in most locations. It’s also simple to clean and maintain. As a home brewer, you know that fermentation is one of the most crucial phases in beer production.
- The fermentation tank has lifting ears, which make it easy to put equipment into place.
- It is convenient and versatile to supply beer with a rotating elbow and racking team.
- To achieve more exact machining precision, an oval protection plate is provided at the intersection of the outriggers, the lower cone refrigerant inflow pipe, and the lower cone outsourcing.
- All tanks include adjustable bolts to guarantee proper alignment and leveling.
- The clamp is located at the connection between the material port and the tank’s bottom, and it can be turned at a whim, making it easy for consumers to use.
- Bright tank bottom outsourcing is constructed with completed items to guarantee that the tank body has a beautiful look, is sturdy, and lasts.
- Carbon stones for CO2 are installed in all bright tanks.
- Makes use of a shadowless manway that is simple to clean. The top manhole may be customized to suit the customer’s fermentation procedure and beer production.
- There is a lot of headroom; the overall volume does not include the volume of the top head.
- The cooling jackets are created on both the top and bottom of the cone, and the cooling area is enough.
- Includes a safety device and positive and negative pressure opening functions.
- A cone angle of 60 degrees is ideal for yeast excretion.
- The fermenting tank has a customized ladder for convenient operation.
- The working platform is designed to be watertight and non-slip.
- Always use complete glass manways in brew house manways.
Fermentation Tank Configuration
|Fermentation System||Fermentation tank||-Pressure:3 Bar-Inner:3 mm; outer:2 mm; with insulation
|Accessories||Yeast Saving Tank|
|Cooling System||Glycol water tank||-Inner:3 mm; outer:2 mm|
|Accessories||Chiller; Glycol water pump; Pipes & Valves|
|CIP System||Acid tank, Caustic tank, Trolley||-Pump; Pipes & Valves-Accessories of the CIP System|
Are You Looking for A Reliable Supplier of distillery equipment??
Feel free to contact us with product questions or to request support at any time; we'd be happy to assist.
Didn't find the right product or want some suggestions? Please contact us right away!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?